Thursday, September 3, 2009

Puttin' on My Big Girl Pants

Adios Houston. Time for me to put on my brave face and my big girl pants and wave goodbye to Houston. I have tricked myself into believing I am not moving away, I am simply going on vacation. A vacation that deserves a farewell party and lots of hugs. I have tricked myself into believing it is not the last time I will go to Ecclesia, eat at the Spanish Flower, or run around Memorial Park. But, it might be. I have no plans to return to Houston in 27 months apart from a visit and for all the things that frustrated and annoyed me about this city I am fairly confident over 27 months those quirks will turn into nostalgic memories.



I have met some truly extraordinary people in Houston. You are probably one of them. Thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment